From the Constitution Libertarian desk of
Krystal A. Kelly

Thursday, February 25, 2010

For Jen at Cheese in my Shoe - 2009 Ice Storm Pictures

Jen is always posting the most interesting pictures on her blog. I've been saying for a YEAR that I would post some of the cool shots I got after the 2009 Ice Storm. She's said a couple times that she'd like to see them. So after seeing a few super groovy pics at her most recent post, I'm finally getting some posted. Hope you enjoy them!






Peace Out,

~*~*~Krystal~*~*~

4 comments:

Brooke said...

That pic of the chicken wire is incredible.

Krystal said...

It's my favorite. I have one of the 70 foot pine tree behind the house missing almost all of it's branches. I'll post it sometime.

Anonymous said...

Well, alright, alright, alright!!!
(My Matthew McCaughnahey impression.)
Awesome shots, Krystal!!!

I especially love the berries on the bottom, but I'm obsessed with repetition, so the fence appeals to me, too!

Love, love, love!!!!!

We haven't had any ice like this around my parts this year, but we did have a beautiful snow. Maybe I'll post some of those later...

Krystal said...

Those are my favorites as well. The berry one, I'd seen pictures like that before. I'd never seen a picture like the one on the chicken wire. I'm glad someone else appreciates it!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

98

As a 1930s wife, I am
Very Superior

Take the test!