Public Bathrooms
I realize that they are public bathrooms, but there are a few things that really irk me. First off, foamy soap. You know how to make foam? Water down soap and shake (or force through a small hole). It doesn't clean as well. PLUS you can't just hit that thing bam, bam, bam and have it come out. You gotta hit it...wait...hit it again...wait... You get the picture. Look, I get foam in my bathtub, but I still need REAL soap to get clean.
Also I hate paperless bathrooms. It's to "cut down on bathroom mess" and "help the environment". I want a freaking paper towel! I hate those blowy things! Aside from one in four not working, (now those high powered ones are cool and dry your hand in 15 seconds...but not too many of those out there). I also like to splash my face while traveling...but no paper towels. And how am I suppose to open the bathroom door without a paper towel? I gotta go into a stall and grab toilet paper to avoid touching the handle. I don't want to stand there for two minutes rubbing my hands togetherI can't be the only one to have noticed how many people do not use soap or even make a lame attempt with plain water to clean their hands!
Then there's the entire toilet seat thing. I don't expect a gas station to have paper seat covers, but when I'm in a restaurant paying $10 a person, a five-cent flushable seat cover would be nice (I don't trust those thingies with the button that puts "fresh" plastic covering on the seat...how do we REALLY know it isn't the same piece of plastic just going in circles?). It would also be cheaper than all the toilet paper women use to line the seat.
TOILET PAPER! There's another annoying thing. I don't mind so much ripping off the expose 4-5 squares or so and not using them (someone TOUCHED those). It's the single-ply tissue paper they expect you to take care of business with. You gotta quadruple it to line the seat and double it for your behind. It's not absorbent and it rips! Single-ply toilet paper cost MORE than double because you have to use twice as much anyway.
So, now you know why I hate public bathrooms. It's a mental issue I'm sure.
~*~*~Krystal~*~*~

1 comment:
I like Michelle Bachman...amazing she was elected in the same state that elected the likes of Al Franken - who was declared the senate seat winner today.
Post a Comment