Brooke, wait until I post the pics of me killing, cleaning and dressing a bird of my own. Maybe I'll get gut shots next time. Seriously, liberals worry me.
Batman, of course they knew what they doing. And I'll tell you something else, I think Palin did too.
Bear - My husband, the man of my dreams, my other half
White Boy - Graduate who collects posters from work and plans on going to college, some day. Age 19
Gilligan - The "interesting" one who is always coming up with ideas. He's heavy into bass and has all he needs to build an amazing car audio system with lots of bass ... except a car. Age 16
Happy Gilmore - The precocious one. Has high straight A's and can kick anyone's ass. Age 14
Gomer - The snuggly one. Homeschooling at a rate that will have him completing his freshman year in 8th grade. Has had a crush on the same girl for 3 years. She doesn't know. Age 12
Princess - The only girl. Wants to be Taylor Swift. Age 10
The One With No Moniker - The life of the party. He screams a lot. Age 2
6 comments:
THAT was the big gruesome video?
Honestly, how do lefties think their food makes it to their tables?
The only thing that surprised me is that it took that long to exsanguinate a turkey.
That was no where as "bad" as the media made it out to be as Brooke mentioned...
You think that was an "unintended" camera shot? No, the film crew knew what they were doing.
Brooke, wait until I post the pics of me killing, cleaning and dressing a bird of my own. Maybe I'll get gut shots next time. Seriously, liberals worry me.
Batman, of course they knew what they doing. And I'll tell you something else, I think Palin did too.
She probably did...knowing it would piss people off :)
OMG-That's HILARIOUS! I felt like I was watching another SNL skit! Way too funny. Thank you for sharing this.
Batman, wouldn't it be just AWESOME if she became president and while discussing jihad she was standing out front of a pig farm?! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
Mrs4444, I just "laughed my head off"...okay, that one was bad even for me.
Post a Comment