Then Kathie Lee decides to leave and they start interviewing replacements. The only requirements appear to be that the replacement had to be the typical dumb blond and she had to make Regis look less stupid than he is.
So they found Kelly.
I'd like to take an ax to her head ... and all I've ever seen of her is clips.

6 comments:
yup dumb skinny blondes hun..lol..Hope u had a great weekend my friend..:)
That daytime stuff, it's for losers. Doesn't matter the format: dumb blondes and Regis, Oprah and her dummies, etc.
The dummies that watch this crap are are the folks that are tanking America.
Kelly will have to elevate herself to achieve the level of cartoonism.
I can't stand either of them. He's a jerk, she's a jerk... They're just so phony.
I like Kelly. She's cute!
Everybody needs a little brainless diversion now and then.
Post a Comment