From the Constitution Libertarian desk of
Krystal A. Kelly

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Over 43 School Shootings AFTER the Gun Free School Zone Enacted in '91

Once again, Batman is to thank for the following post. He and Wonder Woman discussed a change in gun laws for the better in their March 5th edition of Friday Night Tidbits. The following was a comment I posted.

You know the other stupid gun law? Can't have a gun within 1,000 feet of a school. So, uh, when I'm picking my son up late at night from a school function I'm suppose to do stop 1,000 feet away from the school, hide it, then pick it up on the way back?!

I have to drive through dark woods with animals and wild dogs. What happens if my vehicle breaks down and I have to walk, in the dark, to get help and some crazed dog attacks me? And we have a lot of wild dogs out here.

I understand that they THINK they are making it safer somehow, but again, only law abiding citizens obey the law. Anyone wanting to shoot up a school is going to do it anyway.

Just ask the people from ...
Moses Lake, Washington
Bethel, Alaska
Pearl, Mississippi
Paducah, Kentucky
Stamps, Arkansas
Jonesboro, Arkansas
Fayetteville, Tennessee
Springfield, Oregon
Richmond, Virginia
Littleton, Colorado
Conyers, Georgia
Deming, New Mexico
Fort Gibson, Oklahoma
Mount Morris Township, Michigan
Savannah, Georgia
Lake Worth, Florida
New Orleans, Lousisianna
Baltimore, Maryland
Santee, California
Williamsport, Pennsylvania
Granite Hills, California
Gary, Indiana
Caro, Michigan
New York, NY
Tucson, Arizona
New Orleans, Louisiana (different school)
Red Lion, Pennsylvania
Cold Spring, Minnesota
Red Lake, Minnesota
Jacksboro, Tennessee
Essex, Vermont
Bailey, Colorado
Cazenovia, Wisconsin
Nickel Mines, Pennsylvania
Tacoma, Washington
Blacksburg, Virginia
Dover, Delaware
Cleveland, Ohio
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Memphis, Tennessee
Oxnard, California
DeKalb, Illinois
Fort Lauderdale, Florida.

That's 43 school shootings.

ALL of the above shootings took place between 1996-2009 ... well AFTER the 1,000 foot law went into effect.

See how well gun control laws work on people who want to, well, go on a killing spree?!

Peace Out,

~*~*~Krystal~*~*~

2 comments:

Fredd said...

The laws of unintended consequences never phase liberals. It's the intention that matters above all else, results of their idiocy be damned.

We may as well put up a sign 1,000 feet from any school: NO GUNS ARE PRESENT STARTING HERE ON ANY LAW ABIDING CITIZENS. CRIMINALS MAY PROCEED IN COMMITTING FELONIES AT THEIR DISCREITION WITHOUT FEAR OF OPPOSITION.

Krystal said...

I'll suggest that to the high school cop. I go to church with.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

98

As a 1930s wife, I am
Very Superior

Take the test!