From the Constitution Libertarian desk of
Krystal A. Kelly

Monday, January 5, 2009

Too Much Stuff

A bag of trash. I know it's not much, but I figure if I can manage to get rid of just one bag of trash or donation a day, my house should be looking purty good this time next month.


Peace Out,

~*~*~Krystal~*~*~

3 comments:

Brooke said...

It is a lot! It's a lot off of your back, and the charity of your choice uses every bit of what you give!

Good on both sides!

Jeffrey L Watts said...

Helping others...one bag at a time.
:)

Steve Harkonnen said...

I remember we made $400 in a yard sale and decluttered our house before we sold it.

Now, I have a new house and the garage has two cars in it.

But it's getting near time to do it all over again, and hold another yard sale.

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

98

As a 1930s wife, I am
Very Superior

Take the test!