My BFF has stitches in her head; cracked L1, L2, L3, L4, and L5; a break in her femur at the hip and a clean break in the mid-thigh, she had surgery for these on Saturday; a crack in her tibia and ankle (all on the right side); two breaks in her sacrum, for which she will probably be having surgery today (they had to call in a specialist). She also had some blood in her urine two days ago and they were investigating that.
Her mother has a broken ankle; had to have a breathing tube put down her throat (they traeched her Saturday); her kidneys totally shut down for two days, dialysis didn't work and they were expecting the worst when they suddenly started to work late Saturday afternoon; they've been giving her medication to constrict her blood vessels because her blood pressure was extremely low and they were concerned with possible internal bleeding. They aren't sure of the extent of her injuries, but last I heard she was stable.
Both women had to be cut out of the van, which is totally demolished. And while I'm disgusted by this entire thing, I am very grateful that they are alive, thank-you, God!
The passenger in the other vehicle went through the windshield. He had to be cut out. We don't know how he is.
But the good news is that the drunken idiot that caused the entire thing was treated and released and walked out of the hospital all by himself within 2 hours of the "accident". Must be allah's doing.
Peace Out,
~*~*~Krystal~*~*~
~*~*~Krystal~*~*~

6 comments:
If it were the drunks that got ALL the damage and injury in these accidents...I really wouldn't mind.
Dawn has your friends in prayer.
DUI drivers should be tried for attempted murder, IMO.
I hope your BFF does alright. Good God.
Spoke to her husband tonight. She had her surgery and is now just in a lot of pain.
Thanks for your prayers.
Krystal, I am so sorry. This is sickening. I agree with Brooke, drunk drivers are equivalent to murderers. he should stand trial. I will lift up a prayer on your friend's behalf.
Thank-you, Pinky.
Wow. So sorry. How are they doing now?
Post a Comment