From the Constitution Libertarian desk of
Krystal A. Kelly

Friday, December 19, 2008

Friday Fragments

Friday Fragments?



I have a male cow that likes to mount my male billy goat. I have a problem with this.
***************************************
My husband is arriving with my inlaws late Monday night. They will be sleeping in the room above us. Anyone else see a problem with this?
***************************************
I hate cold toilet seats. I don't know why exactly I'm telling you this BUT I have a hairdryer on an extension cord that reaches my toilet so I can warm the seat when it's cold.
***************************************
Douche commercials upset me.
***************************************
It's 70 outside and there are piles of SNOW on the side of the road. It's going to be 8 outside on Monday.
***************************************
It felt so much like spring today that I killed a chicken. Well, I THOUGHT I had killed the chicken. Evidently it was just unconscious. It came too while I pulling out his feathers. First his leg started to kick really slow (I thought I had pulled a nerve or something). Then I noticed he was still breathing. So I wring it's neck AGAIN, sucker wouldn't die. I finally succeeded in killing it. THEN I had to fight to get those stinking long feathers off its wings. They didn't want to come out. THEN, as if this weren't enough, the crop got stuck (the crop is similiar to a somach...but it's up near the neck). THAT was a mess to get out!

The chicken is now marinating in the fridge. This better be one amazing chicken!!

Peace Out,

~*~*~Krystal~*~*~

6 comments:

Mrs4444 said...

Wow, Krystal. You are quite a woman! :) So far, that chicken thing is my Friday Favorite for next week! :) Too funny.

Brooke said...

I hope the chicken turned out OK.

"I have a male cow that likes to mount my male billy goat. I have a problem with this."

I think the goat has more of a problem with that!

Krystal said...

Mrs4444, glad you enjoyed my little story there. The chicken is roasting right now. I let it marinate all night. I'll let you know how it was.

Brooke, I have a picture of goat using his horns to fight the cow off. I have some interesting pictures on my cell phone of the three cows...engaging each other...at the same time. It's straight out of a National Geographic special!

Anonymous said...

Hi Krystal, I just wanted to wish you and your readers, and all the rest of my buddies A very Merry Christmas and a very Happy and a healthy New Year to come for 2009.

Krystal said...

Why, thank-you, DD2! Very Merry Christams to you and yours as well!!!

Bad Momma said...

I wandered over from Friday Fragments. I'll never look at a barnyard the same way ever again.

Happy New Year!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

98

As a 1930s wife, I am
Very Superior

Take the test!