You know, I've heard conservative groups call news groups biased, one sided, slanted, etc. But I've NEVER heard nor seen them literally MOB and ATTACK a reporter for being with a particular news outlet. That IS what a bunch of liberals did to Fox News. Not saying all liberals are like this. I'm just saying that I've never heard of conservatives doing anything even close to this.
Thanks, guys, you may not know it, but you just showed the country your true colors.
Beware, much use of the F-bomb here. What can I say? They're a classy bunch too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
98 As a 1930s wife, I am |
Fellow Bloggers
- Amorous Chick
- Barney
- Batman's Manifestoes
- Casting Pearls Before Swine
- Cheese in my Shoe
- Downtown Diva
- Half-Past Kissin' Time
- Krystal's Creative Flow
- Mind of a Misfit
- Old Man Crowder
- Our World As We See It
- Paleocon Command Center
- Peabody
- Planet Autumn
- Pobble Thoughts
- Sulustu
- The Kept Woman
- Where the Bees Are

No comments:
Post a Comment