Any questions?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
98 As a 1930s wife, I am |
Fellow Bloggers
- Amorous Chick
- Barney
- Batman's Manifestoes
- Casting Pearls Before Swine
- Cheese in my Shoe
- Downtown Diva
- Half-Past Kissin' Time
- Krystal's Creative Flow
- Mind of a Misfit
- Old Man Crowder
- Our World As We See It
- Paleocon Command Center
- Peabody
- Planet Autumn
- Pobble Thoughts
- Sulustu
- The Kept Woman
- Where the Bees Are

6 comments:
I'm glad I'm not wimpy about stuff like that. I'm having a little snack at the moment and seeing that didn't effect my ingesting food at all. Mmmm, salsa. Now if only I had some chicken too. Tehehe.
I'm planting my tomato plants outside today...about twenty of them...maybe I'll have some salsa for you later this year. :)
Yes, I have a question.
In the bottom picture, why does it look like the chicken has a human penis?
Well, I've looked rather closely at the bottom picture...I can't find anything on the bird that resembles a penis of any kind. I will assure you, however, that there was no penis on the bird when we ate him.
Although now you have me wondering exactly WHERE his penis was. I don't remember removing one either...
OMG wow. you're a brave woman!
I can't WAIT to do it again!!!!
Post a Comment