Incoherent…
Now THAT’S a word for you. Huh? You say? Did you really take your children to school wearing your house slippers? Yes, yes I did. And I went into the office with them on as well. And when I walked out of the school, I fell on my arse.
Babbling…
Now that’s ANOTHER word for you. And you’d think that with the lack of sleep and my current state of weariness I’d shut up. But when I’m exhausted my mouth runneth over (my backside runneth over all the time, thank-you Little Thyroid).
Sleep…
Such a lovely thought, with one little caveat, I wouldn’t have been able to sleep tonight if I had slept today. Plus, I had this electrical socket I had to change and a couple children to home school.
Dinner...
Fried Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Gravy, Corn Bread. How’s that sound for dinner, Jeff? I’ll leave dessert up to you guys.
Writer’s Strike…
It’s been over for quite some time now, and still no new episodes. They have to write scripts and then shooting them takes time. Okay, okay, but explain to me how it is that all these soaps can have one-hour episodes everyday all year long without ever running repeats, but prime time shows are down to like ten new episodes a season? And THOSE actors and writers make more money! Seems to me that the people working on daytime soaps work the hardest and deserve more money. They obviously work more. Did they quit having new episodes as well? I wouldn’t know, I don’t watch soaps.
Underwear…
Comes in several sizes for ladies. They are: Eat-a-Big-Mac, Small, Medium, Large, Wide Load, and Lard Arse. I had to buy Wide Load today. It’s very sad since less than a year ago I needed Medium. I was so upset I came home and ate a Girl Scout cookie. Then it struck me, I’m addicted to Girl Scout cookies! I’ve decided to sue them for putting an addictive chemical in their cookies.
Hot Chili…
I had a small chili today from Wendy’s. I was in my car. I opened the top of the container. It was very hot. I burned my tongue. I think I should sue them as well. You see, I could have been in a moving vehicle and spilled it on myself when I opened it. And even though people like their food hot, I think Wendy’s should consider people who eat in their cars. Besides, no one needs food so hot they burn their mouths on it. It’s dangerous, so I think that their chili should from henceforth be served a little more than warm.
Fast Cars…
Why do we need cars that go 130 mph? There is absolutely nowhere in this country where that is legal. I think that all cars should be blocked from going over 70. Not only is it unsafe to go 130 mph, but also while going that speed they could run into someone eating hot chili from Wendy’s. This would make them spill the chili on their lap giving them third degree burns. Then that person would have to sue all sorts of different people making a big mess.
Slow cars and lukewarm chili…THAT’S what this country needs!
Off to make dinner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
98 As a 1930s wife, I am |
Fellow Bloggers
- Amorous Chick
- Barney
- Batman's Manifestoes
- Casting Pearls Before Swine
- Cheese in my Shoe
- Downtown Diva
- Half-Past Kissin' Time
- Krystal's Creative Flow
- Mind of a Misfit
- Old Man Crowder
- Our World As We See It
- Paleocon Command Center
- Peabody
- Planet Autumn
- Pobble Thoughts
- Sulustu
- The Kept Woman
- Where the Bees Are

2 comments:
"Fried Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Gravy, Corn Bread. How’s that sound for dinner, Jeff? I’ll leave dessert up to you guys."
Sounds very good...any certain desert you'd like us to bring?
Totally up to you all! I'm going to add baked beans as well. I'm soaking the beans tonight so I can simmer and can them tomorrow.
Post a Comment