I've been drinking. Not like a lot, but, you know, enough.
Yeah!
Saturday, January 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
98 As a 1930s wife, I am |
Fellow Bloggers
- Amorous Chick
- Barney
- Batman's Manifestoes
- Casting Pearls Before Swine
- Cheese in my Shoe
- Downtown Diva
- Half-Past Kissin' Time
- Krystal's Creative Flow
- Mind of a Misfit
- Old Man Crowder
- Our World As We See It
- Paleocon Command Center
- Peabody
- Planet Autumn
- Pobble Thoughts
- Sulustu
- The Kept Woman
- Where the Bees Are

3 comments:
Lovely, isn't it?
So if you drink enough...will you THINK you got some sex??? ;)
Pobble, sometimes, yes, it is... It doesn't make your problem go away, BUT it does numb you from it for a while.
And sometimes it just makes you laugh!!!
Batman, no, I don't THINK I got laid either. However, five Rum and Diet Wild Cherry Pepesi's did chill me out enough to watch a chick flick with my two youngest children.
We ate a couple bags of popcorn, cheese and crackers with mustard, and then made cinnamon rolls and orange rolls.
Post a Comment