From the Constitution Libertarian desk of
Krystal A. Kelly

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I did my duty and watched The Health Inspector with the kids last night. I love watching movies with the kids, but this movie I just didn't enjoy. It was filled with kindergarten fart and diarrhea humor. I guess I've evolved beyond that.

In the news... They've identified who the woman is in the "Mona Lisa" by da Vinci. Somehow this information makes the "Mona Lisa" less interesting to me. The mystery of the woman behind the portrait made it a bit more special. Now it's just another painting of just another person. The shroud of mystery has been removed, the fun has been ruined for us all.

I've been reading The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde. I'm really enjoying it. You can read it for free online HERE if anyone is interested. I personally own the book.

We have to be at the hospital tomorrow at 7:00 am for my son's glucose tolerance test. We will be finding out if diabetes will be a new medical diagnosis that we can add to the litany of medical issues my one son deals with. At this point I need both hands and one foot to count them all. I think his goal is both feet. One day I'll list them all for you. He's fine. I mean, it's not like he's battling a brain tumor or cancer or some other life-threatening illness. He just has...THINGS that make his life interesting.

Next week White Boy and Happy Gilmore will be getting braces. Happy Gilmore will also have to have oral surgery in the next month to remove a baby tooth. He's actually excited about this. Little. Does. He. Know. HA!

We were told there would be snow today. Lying bastard meteorologist! Not a single spot of white stuff to be found. Lying bastard meteorologist! Not even light flurries. Lying bastard...Oh, you get the point by now.

I have a new great-niece. I can't wait to see pictures of her! I'm hoping to make a trip out there next weekend maybe (Bear...can I have $200???) to see her. Of course we just filled the propane tank today ($359.14) so I may have to wait just a little bit longer.

I'm a bit bummed as I can't find Back at the Barnyard on T.V. anymore. I got a kick out of watching that hermaphrodite, Ben the Bull, dance around with his utters swinging from side to side (no...bulls don't have utters...they have nuts and a giant schlong...not that I expect those to be drawn on a cartoon character, but seriously...utters? That's like making a rooster lay an egg. And if you don't understand what's wrong with that you're truly an idiot...and probably a liberal to boot...).

I guess that's all I have. Peace out.

Krystal

"To be good is to be in harmony with one's self...Discord is to be forced to be in harmony with others. One's own life--that is the important thing." - The Picture of Dorian Gray, chapter 6

4 comments:

Barney said...

Seriously.. did we really need to know who the Mona Lisa was?
I didnt.. and your right, it's just another painting now.. there is no "mystery" behind it..

Bear.. hurry home.. Krystal NEEDS you!!!!!

Glad your back.. missed ya!!

BostonPobble said...

I, too, have Things that make my life interesting. Assure him that as frustrating as it can be to have Things, it is manageable.

HURRY, BEAR, HURRY!

Jeffrey L Watts said...

Just be sure to stick to the Single person sex until he gets there Krystal! :)

Krystal said...

Barney, glad I'm not the only one who appreciates mysteries in life!

Pobble, well, you appear to have adjusted nicely to your Things! Tuna's things make him interesting. :)

Batman!!! Of COURSE! Geeze!! What kind of hoe do you take me for?!

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

98

As a 1930s wife, I am
Very Superior

Take the test!