From the Constitution Libertarian desk of
Krystal A. Kelly

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

It's 4:40 a.m. I've been awake since midnight. I can't sleep. I keep thinking about all the things that need to be done around the homestead here:

the house needs painting;
the gravel drive needs to be sprayed for weeds;
the garden needs to be taken down;
debris needs to be cleaned up from the yard (storms);
the chimney needs netting (to keep the bats and birds out);
the chicken coops need to be moved;
the overgrowth next to the drive needs to come down;
the ivy from the side of the house needs to come down;
the barn needs to be mucked...

There's more, but I'll stop there because there's an entire list of things that need to be done INSIDE the house as well. I won't list them though.

I am going crazy. I can't get anything done. I constantly feel as though I'm spinning my wheels. I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way at times. I'm just tired of feeling this way ALL the time.

I'd just like to complete...SOMETHING.

I need to feel a sense of accomplishment. I don't feel as though I've accomplished anything for quite some time. Maybe that's why I've been feeling defeated for a while.

But hey, pay no mind to me. Time will pass and I'll be back to being my cheerful self again.

2 comments:

Ozfemme said...

It's because of Mercury (the planet) going all retrograde (as in appearing to move backwards by standing still or whatever the hell it is it does) on our asses.

It's due to stop doing that soon.

Krystal said...

So it not PMS, eh? LOL!

You planning to post on your blog anytime soon? *nudge, nudge*

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

98

As a 1930s wife, I am
Very Superior

Take the test!