From the Constitution Libertarian desk of
Krystal A. Kelly

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

This just totally pisses me off! This young man had oral sex at age 17 with a girl who was 15. The sex was consentual. He was found guilty of child molestation. He was sentenced 10 years.

HE WAS 17 SHE WAS 15!!!

For the love of all. This is too stupid. There are REAL rapists and REAL child molesters out there that should be incarcerated. This young man never should have been charged to begin with, let alone tried, convicted, and locked up. He was a football star, an honor student, and had a scholarship to college.

Look, it is not illegal for minors to have sex. Fornication may be a sin, but it's not illegal. This is a waste of tax payers money, and a waste of a human life. This young man had promise.

We can only pray that the appeal of this release will be denied so he can try to pick up the pieces of his life.

I'm outraged!



1 comment:

BostonPobble said...

I hate $h!t like this. I really do. One of my favorite MA laws is that, regardless of if the older person is above the age of consent or not, so long as there is two years or less between the parties and it is consentual, it is not illegal.

*sigh*

Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

98

As a 1930s wife, I am
Very Superior

Take the test!